We are delighted to announce that we will be hosting the first International Family Law Conference in partnership with Anthony Gold Solicitors. It aims to give a unique insight to this niche area of law.
The conference will take place on 22nd March 2018 at Holborn Bars in the heart of the legal district of London.
Some of our expert international family lawyers will be speaking including; David Hodson OBE, Helen Blackburn, Lucy Loizou, and Michael Allum. There will also be speakers form Anthony Gold and expert counsel.
Topics covered will include:
- International Trusts
- Part III; financial provision after foreign divorce
- Reciprocal Enforcement
- International Marital Agreements
- Panel Discussion on Brexit and family law
- Child Abduction
- Child Relocation
- Enforcement & Children Act
- Culture, Religion & International Family Law
- ADR in International Cases – Mediation
- ADR in International Cases - Arbitration
We look forward to seeing you there. For more details on the conference and how to book, go to this link:
Business Communications Manager
© Jan 2018